- February 3 @ 5:00 pm - 9:00 pm
- March 3 @ 5:00 pm - 9:00 pm
- April 7 @ 5:00 pm - 9:00 pm
- April 28 @ 5:00 pm - 9:00 pm
VIEW OUR GAMES ON TV
Awesome news! You can now catch MRD game footage from our home season on your television thanks to WI57– available over the air throughout south-central and southwestern Wisconsin, or on all cable and satellite providers in the area.
DISABILITY ACCESS AT OUR BOUTS
ADA Access Information for Hartmeyer Ice Arena
There is some trackside seating available as well as bleacher access. There is an entrance to the track that is wheelchair accessible by following the rink walls around to the right. There is also a ramp up to the bleachers that are on the side closest to the main entrance doors.
MRD Support members in the blue Support button down shirts should be available if you need any assistance.
ADA Access Information for Veteran’s Memorial Coliseum at Alliant Energy Center
The Mad Rollin’ Dolls welcome all people to its events at Veteran’s Memorial Coliseum, and we understand that this venue is not the most accessible for people who are unable to climb stairs. With that in mind, we have two options for our guests:
- Seating in the stands – There is a pathway that leads 20 yards north of the main entrance that has an at-grade entrance into the venue. From this entrance, our guests can access the main level concourse which has wheelchair accessible platforms. Maps and information about this will be available at the main entrance. Please ask one of the MRD support staff (blue shirts) for help.
- Seating on the floor – There is a loading dock at the far north side of the building, which is down a hill from the main entrance*. Buses, vans and other vehicles may be unloaded here, though there is not usually any parking available nearby. Entering via the loading dock will allow for floor level seating for all patrons.
* If the east road leading from the main parking lot back to the north loading dock entrance is blocked, please drive around the west side of the building to access this entrance.
Mad Rollin’ Dolls support staff (wearing blue shirts) are available to all patrons to assist with any seating needs. Please find a support staff person if you have any questions.
Bouts at the Exhibition Hall:
Handicap parking is available directly in front of the building, and access by stairs or ramps is readily available.
- Venue information: http://www.alliantenergycenter.com
- Parking lot maps: http://www.alliantenergycenter.com/Portals/0/docs/directions
- Map of specific accessibility points: https://mapsengine.google.com/map/edit?mid=zSwK-rM7RaY4.kndI7-WCnazU